Shendurney Eco Tourism offers great opportunities to the general public to experience the wilderness of pristine and dense jungles of Shendurney Wildlife Sanctuary.
A bus safari touching the Myristica swamp forest inside the sanctuary and captivating Palaruvi waterfalls started from 2nd December 2015. The safari offers a maximum of 50 persons in the morning session and 50 persons in the afternoon session to experience the wild beauty of the serene forest range.
The rate for the safari is Rs.400/- per adult, Rs.250/- for children up to 12 years and free of cost for children below 5 years. The main features of the safari are as follows;
- A glimpse of Myristica swamp forest.
- Soft jungle trek of 600 mtr inside the Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Photo points for photo shoots.
- Heritage rail bridge – ’13 Arch’
- Oldest stump planted teak plantation (Bourdillion Plot-1891)
- Palaruvi waterfalls.